Our caregivers will assist you or your loved one with.
- Meal Preparation and Feeding
- dressing, and
- Fall safety support with walking.
- Medication reminders and assistance
Post-Surgery or Hospitalization Care:
If you have been recently hospitalized or had surgery, you need time to completely recover. Our caregivers can provide support with activities that you are not able to do yet so you or your loved one can focus on recovery.
Companionship Care/Activities Care:
Companionship can be provided in the home or outside the home. Our caregiver can help with the following:
- Book reading
- Nature walks in the park
- Reading mail and correspondence
- Escort to social engagements to church, weddings, etc
Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care
A dementia specially trained caregiver will assist the client in staying engaged in daily activities, ensure safety from falls, and provide client care when needed.
Our caregiver will stay with you or your loved one 24/7 to provide care around the clock. This service is available to our clients who have more complex needs and are not safe to be alone.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Caring for house plants and pets
- Laundry; washing and folding