Welcome to Vibrant Health Homecare
We provide personalized care and support to the elderly and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they can maintain optimal wellness and independence in their homes.
We value the uniqueness of each individual we serve and deliver our services based on each individual's goals and professional outcomes for the service.
People We Support
Who Needs Our Services?
- Elderly people who are not able to complete activities of daily living on their own.
- Individuals who have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities who need support in the home and have the desire to learn or maintain basic life skills.
- Spouses caring for their loved ones and need a break to attend to other matters.
- Working parents with disabled children who need coverage for their children while they are at work.
- Families going for vacation but need care for a loved one who is not able to go on the vacation.
- Adult children caring for their parents who need coverage while they go to work or attend to other matters
- Hospice families with a loved one who needs end of life comfort.
- Anyone who needs in-homecare support after surgery or hospitalization so they can focus on
What We Offer
In-Home Care for Special Needs Child
Learn how our in-home care for special needs child can help your loved one thrive in their environment and achieve their goals.
In-home care for seniors
All seniors and the elderly are at different levels of health, wellness, and independence requiring personalized support plans to meet their unique needs. Our care plans are developed based on client needs but delivered based on expected outcomes.
Supported Living for DDA/DSHS Clients
If you have been recently hospitalized or had surgery, you need time to completely recover. Our caregivers can provide support with activities that you are not able to do yet so you or your loved one can focus on recovery.
Community Guide for DDA/DSHS Clients
Community Guide & Engagement is a service provided through DDA (Development Disabilities Administration) for individuals with mild intellectual disabilities who live in their homes but need assistance accessing community resources.
Here Are the Steps for Setting Up In-Home Services
See what people say about us
We Care For You
Let us help you or your loved one live a vibrant life
Vibrant Health Homecare is a premier provider of in-home care for seniors, community guide- engagement (DDA/DSHS), and supported living services (DDA/DSHS) to people with disabilities. We believe that our elderly and people with disabilities thrive best when they live in their homes and have made it our mission to provide the support they need.
Our care and support are person-centered because we believe that each individual is unique and has their own goals and desires. Our goal is to support you to achieve your individually defined happiness. When you partner with us, together, we develop and implement a care plan that enables you to stay vibrant and age well in the place where your happy thoughts still grow.