- Elderly people who are not able to complete activities of daily living on their own.
- Individuals who have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities who need support in the home and have the desire to learn or maintain basic life skills.
- Spouses caring for their loved ones and need a break to attend to other matters.
- Working parents with disabled children who need coverage for their children while they are at work.
- Families going for vacation but need care for a loved one who is not able to go on the vacation.
- Adult children caring for their parents who need coverage while they go to work or attend to other matters
- Hospice families with a loved one who needs end of life comfort.
Anyone who needs in-homecare support after surgery or hospitalization so they can focus on
All seniors and the elderly are at different levels of health, wellness, and independence requiring personalized support plans to meet their unique needs. Our care plans are developed based on client needs but delivered based on expected outcomes.
If you have been recently hospitalized or had surgery, you need time to completely recover. Our caregivers can provide support with activities that you are not able to do yet so you or your loved one can focus on recovery.
Community Guide & Engagement is a service provided through DDA (Development Disabilities Administration) for individuals with mild intellectual disabilities who live in their homes but need assistance accessing community resources.